Monday 23 May 2011

Declaration of Faith –

ayyab (Declaration) - “La ilaha ill-Allah Muhammad ur Rasool ul Allah” meaning “There is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah”.

2.      Shahadah (Submission of Evidence) - "Ash-hadu anla ilaaha il-lalaahu wahdahu la shariika lahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammada 'abduhu wa rasuuluhu"  meaning "I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah, the One, Who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and Apostle."

3.      Tamjeed (Glory of Allah) - Subhaan Allaahi wal hamdu lil-laahi wa la ilaaha il-lalaahu wal-laahu Akbar.  Wa la hawla wa la quw-wata il-la bil-la hil 'aliyyil Azeem."  Meaning "Glory be to Allah and praise; there is no deity but Allah; Allah is the Greatest, and there is no power, no might but from Allah, the Highest, the Greatest.

4.      Tauheed (Oneness of Allah) – "Laa ilaaha il-lalaahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyii wa yumiitu wa huwa Haiyyun la yamutu abadan abadaa.  Zul jalali wal ikram.  Biyadi hil khair.  Wa huwa 'alaa kul-li shai-'in qadiir."  Meaning "There is none worthy of worship but Allah; He is One and has no partner; His is the Kingdom (of the whole universe) and unto Him is due all Praise; He gives life and He causes death; In his hand is all good; and He has power over all things".

5.      Astaghfaar (Seek Forgiveness) - "As-taghfi rul-laaha rab-bii min kul-li zam-bin az-nabtu-hu 'ama-dan aw khataa'n sir-ran aw 'alaa-niya-tan wa-atubu ilaihi minaz zabmi al-lazi 'alamu wa minaz zambi la a'lamu in-naka anta 'al-laamul ghuyubi wa sit-taarul 'uyuubi wa ghaf-faaruz zunubi wa la hawla wa la quw-wata il-la bil-la hil 'aliyyil Azeem."  Meaning  "I seek forgiveness from Allah, who is my sustainer, for all of my sins which I committed intentionally or mistakenly, covertly or overtly.  I repent from Him for those sins which I am aware of, and also of  those sins which I am not aware of.  Certainly you are best aware of matters of Unseen.  And You are ---

6.      Raddil-Kufr (Refutation of Disbelief) – "O Allah! Verily do I seek refuge in Thee from associating any partner with Thee knowingly; I beseech Thy forgiveness for the sins which I am not aware of; verily, Thee are the Best Knower of all secrets.  I repent for all the sins and make myself proof against all teachings except the teachings of Islam.  I have entered the fold of Islam, and I hereby declare: - There is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

No comments:

Post a Comment